Sign in to follow this  
Grantz

New member : Introduction

Welcome to the forums. Do not hesitate to look the documentation and the security guide (blog) to help you to configure your application

I just forgot something. Could you tell us if you have used a e-commerce platform before ? What do you look on this forum. 
It can help the member to help you in the future

Hi there, I am happy to be a part of this forum as well!
I used oscommerceBS and maybe I will change for another platform.
I have a website in the wine.

Hello,

For me, I was on Shopify and I am looking for a new Shopping Cart. Shopify is a good product to start, but when the sales increase, it becomes expensive.

Posted (edited)

Hello,

Also, I used Osc, this application is good, but when you want to make something more, you must include some code in the core. At the end, I decided to test other things, there are some good e-commerce application.ClicShopping is one I look because it's close to Osc on the bd.

Edited by Foster

Hello,

I just subscribe and look a solution can help me to create a website where I can sell some local products for customers but also for resellers.

Hi everybody,

Welcome to the forum it's new, so you have to let the time to get it to know and talk around you.
The solution evolves quickly, it is young and still contains some bugs no very important, but the commit advance quickly.
Whatever solution you want to use, take the time to learn and understand how it works.
Some have a little more experience and will help you.
For my part, I welcome you.

Edited by Patrick

Hello,

I am using 2 e-commerce solution, one under prestaShop, and one under oscommerce.
It's complicated to migrate an old Prestashop  o the new 1.7 (lot of bug)
in other parts, I also use OsCommerce, the problem there is no development on the core, the differents version are confused and doesn't work well php 7. Some payment, shipping modules and core become obsolete.

That's why I am looking for a new solution allowing me to transfer my product around 1 solution.

ClicShopping could be an opportunity but I am testing other open source carts before to take my decision.

I am not a coder, I look something friendly and I can customize easily.

Edited by CrazyHorse