Sign in to follow this  
Rainer

What I should included in a mail for best Email Marketing

Hello,

Do you any idea about to create  a better email marketing. Share your experience  can be a good idea I think.

Hello @Rainer,

You can update email via the backoffice.

For me inside your email, you must have a customer phone number, address and some element allow you to show you are serious.

Hello everyone,

There are 2 options, one by the email, and one by newsletter.

I change some element inside the email customization but I try to find the best pratices.

One ofs good practice, at the top or fotter of each newsletter, to remind the recipient that they signed up to receive such emails, and to provide an easy "one click" way to unsubscribe. This reduces the chance that you'll be blacklisted as a spammer. Do not forget now the regulation is very important.

Yes exactly, I do no know where you are located. But if you want to sell in Europe, you must apply the GRPD, In California, there is also a similar regulation.

Posted (edited)

Some element are included inside ClicShopping but if you want to include something like mailchimp, you must look the hook if you can use this system or to create your own. Respect the regulation is importantfor your business

Edited by Julie

@Rainer,

Same with mailchimp, you must include a validation and allow the customer to remove his subscription !

@Patrick , In all case if you use an external tool or a new apps use the customer data, the customer must accept to share the information. Complicate all of that !!

keep your email content short and crispy. Nothing is more boring that's read a newsletter with text or image not updated.

It's important to write something good else the people will bannish your email. It's better to use in my opinion another tools like mailchimp than the internal newsletter