ClicShopping News Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
BertrandD

Boxe or not boxe on the index Page

Hello,

I would have your opinion to include the boxes or not on the index page. Maybe it better do not include the boxes when the customer wants to make an account. What is your opinion ?

Thank you.

I think when I see the other website, the order funnel must be simple. the customer does'nt have information who can change this opinion.

The big platform use another website for that after to come back in the website.

Yes, I agree with @Patrick for the order funel.

I think also the account creation must be also in the same orientation.

After for all the pages, it depend what do you want and what is pertinent for the customer

Yes I agree with this orientation, a website can have lot of information to make a good marketing approach. Now is how to build this approach. for this others pages

If you look https://www.cdiscount.com or https:://www.aliexpress.com the approach are different.

On the index, it's full product page, the other you have boxe included.

I think the best is to have something does'nt lost the customer inside thousand informations. The most important the customer must be focus on what it want and the website must help the customer in this action.

The customer must have the best experience. if the user experience is good, he will be interested to come back.

Yes, I agree, I think the best user experience is the best approach for the reputation but also for the customer.