Price with and without taxe in function the country ?

Good evening everyone,

Here is my problem ...

I have products that I want to keep the initial prices for Swiss customers.

At the same time, for French customers, include a tax.

According to my few settings, the French customer arrives on the shop and sees the initial prices, and when he orders the price increases automatically and abandons the basket because it does not understand.

How to make sure that when the French or Italian customer arrives on the shop, he always sees the same price until the end of the order please?

cordially

Hello @Carole,

I played with the B2B, you can make different group and display the price with or without taxes. You can also make a configuration by product.

But about the price by country, it's difficult, it's better in my sense to make 2 different websites or work with a geolocalisation approach.

You can develop an option to include the country and the taxe affiliated. But it will be a an important development.

Like @Eolia said, you can manage and display the product with or without taxes but in your case, you have another element, it's  the country.

If you are in B2B only, you can manage that and all the people make a subscription inside your site, you can add this people inside a group.

For example you can create a group called France, with taxes, and another group Switzerland without taxes.

it can solve a part of your problem.

hello,

Inside ClicShopping, you can display after the price if it's with or without taxes.

Also, you can display a clear message about your customer.

In all case, it's not perfect because the regulation is different.

Maybe to make 2 website is a better approach.

Hello,

Thank you for all your recommendations.

I decided to create 2 different websites because I have an orientation B2C. I think it's more simple to make that. The regulations are also different.

This is a specific situation and need to recode some element inside the B2B / B2C in function the country, to include a geolocalisation an include the good taxe in function the geolocalisation. ClicShopping is not a multi site and it's impossible to use 2 domains on the same tool.
In this case it's better to create 2 websites.