PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array

The current version installed is : 3.2110

Status of ClicShopping: installed with demo data, without any modules/ extension or snippet.

[09-Oct-2019 14:06:13 Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /public_html/includes/ClicShopping/Apps/Tools/Upgrade/Sites/ClicShoppingAdmin/Pages/Home/templates/module_install.php:119
Stack trace:
#0 /public_html/ClicShoppingAdmin/index.php(43): include()
#1 {main}
  thrown in /public_html/includes/ClicShopping/Apps/Tools/Upgrade/Sites/ClicShoppingAdmin/Pages/Home/templates/module_install.php on line 119
[09-Oct-2019 14:06:13 Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /public_html/includes/ClicShopping/Apps/Tools/Upgrade/Sites/ClicShoppingAdmin/Pages/Home/templates/module_install.php:119
Stack trace:
#0 /public_html/ClicShoppingAdmin/index.php(43): include()
#1 {main}
  thrown in /public_html/includes/ClicShopping/Apps/Tools/Upgrade/Sites/ClicShoppingAdmin/Pages/Home/templates/module_install.php on line 119

Hello,

Could you tell us, the action has you make or research ?

It can help to debug or see if an apps /modules is not correct.

Note : this apps is experimental and must be again improved. It works with Github and there are lot of limitation dur to Github.

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

Could you tell us, the action has you make or research ?

It can help to debug or see if an apps /modules is not correct.

I installed ClicShopping to learn how to use it. I found the errors in somewhere of Tools in Admin Dashboard. My site died so I cannot capture screen. After it lives, I will continue.