About This File
The Advanced Integration Method (AIM) is recommended connection method and offers the most secure and flexible integration.
AIM allows merchants to host their own secure payment form and send transactions to the payment gateway using an end-to-end secure sockets layer (SSL) connection.
- Latest AuthorizeNet API
- Employs industry standard secure data encryption technology
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Uses transaction key authentication for ultimate security.
- Allows control over all phases of the customer's online transaction experience.
- Configurable transaction response integrates easily with merchant applications.
- The payment works only in CAD or USD currency
<br /><br />
website : https://www.autorizenet.com
French and English
Important Note :
You must have an account to AuthorizeNet.
You site must have a valid ssl certificate to use this apps
A help section is including inside the apps
The payment works only in CAD or USD currency
licence : GPL 2 - MIT
Activate the module in Payment
Copy the apps_payment_authorizenet.json into ClicShopping/Work/Cache/Github (manual installation)
See Marketplace for all informations
All informations about the ClicShopping
Community : https://www.clicshopping.org
Software : https://github.com/ClicShopping
Official add on : https://github.com/ClicShoppingOfficialModulesV3
Community add on : https://github.com/ClicShoppingV3Community
trademark License info : https://www.clicshopping.org/forum/trademark/
What's New in Version 1.0.0 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.