What are B2B features?

I am using ClicShopping in testing environment. I need create a marketplace for farmers/ small manufacturers who sell their products. After installation, I register a profession account. After register, have no notes or notify on the screen (but there are some email).

After logged in as Admin, I actived the professional account. I opened store page and logged in but I cannot find any features for professional account (I think it is same same multi-vendor),.

I want to ask that is ClipShopping already for B2B Marketplace? Please help me!

Hello,

ClicShopping is not a marketplace, it's a tool allowing to create different group with a specific price.

The people can not include their own product for this moment.
This function must be developped. I do not see something like that for moment on the marketplace.

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Patrick said:

This function must be developped. I do not see something like that for moment on the marketplace.

So, B2B is for future? Not now? I am writing some codes to allow users to post their products.

(edited)

Hi,

if you can do that, it will be a nice modules, but I suppose there is lot think to take in consideration, add sql, add info in products, order ... and also  the catalog include some element in the customer account.

Edited by Grantz