ClicShopping News Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Julie

Install app and rate limit

Hello,

I would know if you have the same problem, when I want install an app by the administration, I have for moment lot of item no in relation with the ClicShopping Apps.

I retest another time and after it display the good information.

Do you have this problem also ?

Yes I have been the same problem, I just actualise the payment for example, and it's after it works well. Like it write in the help, this is experimental concept. 

I noted this problem, it appears the first time you are searching for an app or module. It search lot of other GitHub application. I tried to use also another GitHub application to search inside Github, I have the result.

If you have this problem, retry a second time, in this case, you have the good result. 

Don't find the solution at this moment.

This an experimental approach, Github without configuration fix a rate limit for all research.

I noted a little pb could be improved in the futur. When you install an application after the system come back on the initial page. You haven't information to tell you everything his correct or information to tell what do you do.

The first time, I was little lost.

The user must reload the same theme to have the information how to install the apps for example.