DescriptionBitcoin is an electronic currency circulated ( crypto- currency). It allows the transfer of units called bitcoins through the Internet. The bitcoins exchanged and are intended to be used as currency and money as means of payment in that currency.
Designed in 2009 by an unidentified developer using the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto, and occurring at the time as "a Japanese 37-year ", the protocol was implemented for the first time by a written Nakamoto C + + software and published under a free license MIT. The system uses cryptographic methods to decentralize the management of money and so does not depend on the integrity or competence of a central transmitter.
Bitcoin is both a monetary currency and payment system in that currency. Under these two aspects , Bitcoin differs from existing systems on the following points:
- Unlike other monetary currencies, bitcoin is not the embodiment of the authority of a State , a bank or a company. The value of bitcoin is determined by how fully floating economic use made â€‹â€‹of it and the forex market. Rules regulating the monetary transmission are for their determined solely by a computer code free ;
- As payment system , bitcoin is distinguished by the fact that its operation does not require the use of a centralized infrastructure into the accounts of amounts held to ensure transactions . This role continues but is awarded every ten minutes or a computer network chosen randomly ;
- Bitcoin is based on a clever use of cryptographic concepts particular to solve the said problem of double payment , which had hitherto prevented the emergence of such a type of currency , and that it can not falsify IDs stakeholders and the stock value of Bitcoin contained in electronic purses .
The bitcoin is managed by the Bit -pay to perform this type of transaction based on certain currency .
This module contains
- The language files in English and French
Via the installation system of ClicShopping administration
Technical Prerequisites: None
- Developed by : e- Imaginis
- Compatibility: < version 3.0
- Certified by e- Imaginis
- Multi- languages
Recommendation and documentation specific use :
For more information, please watch this video
You need to create a key that Bitcoin will be required by bitpay : https://keybase.io/warp/
- Download the file that is in your control account / Information
- In your Administration Tools / Installer module
- In Step 2 : Choose fixed module
Step 1: In the menu Configuration / modules / Payment
Step 2: Click to see the modules
Step 3: Activate the module Payment by Bitpay
- Create an API key at bitpay.com under My Account > API Access Keys
- In your osCommerce admin panel under Modules > Payment, install the "Bitcoin via BitPay" module
- Fill out all of the configuration information:
Verify that the module is enabled.
- Copy/Paste the API key you created in step 1 into the API Key field
- Select a transaction speed. The high speed will send a confirmation as soon as a transaction is received in the bitcoin network (usually a few seconds). A medium speed setting will typically take 10 minutes. The low speed setting usually - takes around 1 hour. See the bitpay.com merchant documentation for a full description of the transaction speed settings:https://bitpay.com/downloads/bitpayApi.pdf-
- Choose a status for unpaid and paid orders (or leave the default values as defined).
- Verify that the currencies displayed corresponds to what you want and to those accepted by bitpay.com (the defaults are what BitPay accepts as of this writing).
- Choose a sort order for displaying this payment option to visitors. Lowest is displayed first.
If you want a response from us, please contact us.