GRDP and ClicShopping

Hello,

I am looking for the document on GRPD  (https://www.clicshopping.org/forum/blogs/entry/9-gdpr-requirement-update-your-clicshopping-website/)
It's a great document and it can help some people to make the rules.

I saw on the index page that ClicShopping is GRPD compatible, could you tell me more about that. You have more experience with this solution.
I like that because some e-commerce solution, after, looking, (oscommerce, prestashop, opencart ... ) does not include this aspect.

Thank you

Look this modules, it allow you to your customer to control some element like google analytics. Also, you can create a module if it not implemented.

https://www.clicshopping.org/forum/files/file/94-module-header-tags-gdpr/

Yes, when you look the regulation menu inside the application, for me it's complete, you have some element about the country use 1 taxe, or other country use a double taxe.
If you look after the invoice some important  element are included inside.

(edited)

The GRPD is important, ClicShopping propose a modular orientation, because some other countries like canada, US (maybe) .. should follow. The approach to make little hooks in function of the confidential information let for the programmer and or the shop owner a latitude.
This approach is made only if the customer has created an account.

About the visitor, the GRPD module can be useful and updated for some case. If not, then it's possible to manage this problem by  header tag module.

Any case, a solution can be made easily.

Edited by Patrick