How do you optimieze the order process

I process 20 to 70 orders a day and sometimes more. I am alone to process my orders. I am starting to get tired of entering the address of the customers. It even leads to pain in the fingers because of these repetitive clicks and I'm afraid of osteoarthritis. I also spend between 1 to 2 hours not days just the entry of bills ...

So I would like to ask those who process a certain number of orders, how do you handle the customer's addressing for billing and shipping?

CMS or marketplaces sometimes deal with billing automatically but you have to be able to process invoices in the end. So you have to go through seizures anyway.

If we only use the documents issued by the CMS or marketplace, we must enter the addresses by hand on envelopes for orders shipped by mail. When you make 30, it's not manageable.

Remains also the use of expeditor which still requires to enter all the lines if we use the software and not an extension for a particular site.

I do not see any solution to not enter the address for each command by that of flashing each line of the address in the input fields but I have not found the way to implement this.

Thank you