Packing slip

Good morning all,
A little stupid question that I ask myself:
How do you register your customers' information on your parcels? So I immediately thought of the printable A4 sheets, to print the address on the label and stick it on the package ...
But these sticky sheets are quite expensive, in addition to being difficult to reuse when there was cutting :( :(

How do you ensure addressing on your packages?

Hello,
I print the labels via the Internet and print them on plain paper.
I stick the part for sending with tape and keep the sending party that I have stamped.
For follow-up mailings, I print stamps and labels on self-adhesive labels, but with heat the bar codes tend to fade, making scanning at the post difficult. PostCanada has offered to buy tracking labels and print stamps at the priority tariff. A priori, the price is the same. For addresses, I write them by hand.Hello,
I print the labels via the Internet and print them on plain paper.
I stick the part for sending with tape and keep the sending party that I have stamped.
For follow-up mailings, I print stamps and labels on self-adhesive labels, but with heat the bar codes tend to fade, making scanning at the post difficult. PostCanada has offered to buy tracking labels and print stamps at the priority tariff. A priori, the price is the same. For addresses, I write them by hand.