php elements to an earlier page

Good evening,

Is it possible to take a php element as the shopping cart or my account information to another page?

I have a MAINPAGE(www.website.com/index.html) which is before the SHOP(website.com/shop/index.php)

Is it possible to cross elements from the SHOP to the MAINPAGE? Do I need to convert the index.html to index.php? what is the easiest way to to that?

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

you have 2 possibilities,

1 - First inside ClicShopping accross Page manager, you can create or change introduction page, but you must add a specific file  mywebsite/index.php and after to go to mywebsite/shop

2 - or you can add a specific page but you can change manually. mywebsite/index.html and after to go to mywebsite/shop if you want

For that you must change includes/ClicShopping/Conf and ClicShopping/Sites/Admin and Shop conf.php the information inside and add your new directory.

For 1

Look this file, this old release but I think it can work o need to be a little updated

https://github.com/ClicShopping/ClicShopping_V3/blob/354ac92cd83b31531d474d9ad6b8bac9efdb645b/index.php

I hope that is what you look ?