New member : Introduction

Hello,

For me, I was on Shopify and I am looking for a new Shopping Cart. Shopify is a good product to start, but when the sales increase, it becomes expensive.

(edited)

Hello,

Also, I used Osc, this application is good, but when you want to make something more, you must include some code in the core. At the end, I decided to test other things, there are some good e-commerce application.ClicShopping is one I look because it's close to Osc on the bd.

Edited by Foster
(edited)

Hi everybody,

Welcome to the forum it's new, so you have to let the time to get it to know and talk around you.
The solution evolves quickly, it is young and still contains some bugs no very important, but the commit advance quickly.
Whatever solution you want to use, take the time to learn and understand how it works.
Some have a little more experience and will help you.
For my part, I welcome you.

Edited by Patrick
(edited)

Hello,

I am using 2 e-commerce solution, one under prestaShop, and one under oscommerce.
It's complicated to migrate an old Prestashop  o the new 1.7 (lot of bug)
in other parts, I also use OsCommerce, the problem there is no development on the core, the differents version are confused and doesn't work well php 7. Some payment, shipping modules and core become obsolete.

That's why I am looking for a new solution allowing me to transfer my product around 1 solution.

ClicShopping could be an opportunity but I am testing other open source carts before to take my decision.

I am not a coder, I look something friendly and I can customize easily.

Edited by CrazyHorse

Hello,

A long time ago I was an e-commerce website. For some professional reason, I decided to stop.
Now, I have a new project, and looking for a solution can bring me the functionalities and extension what I want.

Hello,

this the first time I use e-commerce software.

My goal is o sell the electronic products and looking a software can do that easily. My first business orientation will be in B2C and after open the shop in B2B / B2C.

Is it possible to make that with ClicShopping else no do you recommend another software?

Thank you

(edited)

Hello @Carole,

Look the documentation on the blog, it can help you and do not hesitate to put a question.

About your question, Inside the configuration, you can choose B2B, B2C or both.

We will help you.

Edited by Drack

Hello,

I am new on this forum, My goal is to create a mexican  web shop to sell some artitst products. looking a solution in B2B / B2C allowing me to propose some different products for different customer.

I have a little knowledge in programming and I use some different product like Shopify or Woo Commerce, but after tested, I decided to look something more close that I want about the functionalities and ergonomy

Hello @Mara,
Welcome, it's new forum, the activity is again low but there some people can help you it project. it's interesting.
ClicShopping is B2 and B2C and the capacities is very interesting take time to look and do not hesitate to post a question.

Of Course @Julie,
My project is to sell at international some artisanal Mexican products. In my city, I have some people interesting to sell on internet but they have not skills to do that.

I decided to develop a business to resolve this problem.

(edited)

Hello

I have an e.commerce project.. I have already established the plan bizness. I aim, I do not know myself in computer science nor in online commerce. Apart from that I have already been a company manager.Note : I am in France.

Waiting

Thank you

Edited by Mona

Hello @CoucheTard,

Welcome on this forum.

Just little advise to you. Look the tutorial, it will help you some nice video are present.

Also, take time to read the forum, i am sur you will find a answer about a question or a problem. If not, some people here will be happy to help you.

• Thanks 1

Hello everybody!

Nice to meet you all. I am a very slim man (only 40kg). So, people call me "super thin" and my nick name superthin, surely :D

I like open source softwares very much. But, I am not a coder/ programmer. Sometimes, I have to touch codes because I hate closed source softwares.

In the past, I worked for an educational company, they bought a complex + complicated software. And I became an amateur tester, randomly. It's a painful memory....so that I cannot give up "touching PC keyboard".

Sorry for my English! It is called... VinLish (Vietnamese English, NOT Vinglish).