Intégration via wampserver : windows 10

Hello,

I want to install ClicShopping but at the first step, I have a warning about the CURL, no present. I am looking inside the Wwampserver this option and is on.

How to continue the process ?

@Griffou

You can bypass the first step to insert in your url  : install.php

In this case, you have no problem.

Just a note: ClicShopping has not been completely tested on windows, the best to use this application is to have Linux desktop with PHP installed or to have a server under Linux.

I have the same problem, blocked at the first step. Resolved by the solution above.

But now when I try to set the server to include the db, it doesn't work. My Wampserver has bd, one mysql, one on Maria. I can't enter inside the Mysql but no problem with MariaDb,  I can create my db.

Do you any idea what's happen ?

@Griffou, 

Thank you I install easyphp and it starts.

I have a problem when I want to go to the catalog, I have this error. I tried this several time but I have this error and the files change

[16-Mar-2019 19:48:29 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-Devserver-17\eds-www\clicshopping_test\shop\sources\template\Default\modules\modules_checkout_payment\cp_checkout_payment_comment.php on line 17

@Laela

Welcome, ClicShopping is not made to be used under Windows,  I have not the time to make all verification inside the environment.

I think your computer is too slow to execute the process. You can update the execution time and increase the number.

Go to php.ini, edit and search this line :

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Resource Limits ;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds
; http://php.net/max-execution-time
; Note: This directive is hardcoded to 0 for the CLI SAPI
max_execution_time = 30

for example, change by this

max_execution_time = 3000
  • Thanks 1